How to manage dry skin with MedSkin & MedSkin 3 In 1 Face and Body?
Dry skin is often a life-long problem and needs to be cared for every day. To help, MedSkin has developed a 3 In 1 Intensive Cream for dried, sensitive and troubled skin.
How much MedSkin 3 In 1 Intensive Cream do I need (to apply)?
|Face, neck and ears||One pump or teaspoon|
|Both arms||Two pumps or teaspoons|
|Both hands||Half a pump or teaspoon|
|Trunk||Three pumps or teaspoons|
|Both legs||Four pumps or teaspoons|
Everyone’s skin is different, that’s why you should apply according to your need.
What is the best way to apply MedSkin 3 In 1 Intensive Cream?
- Apply regularly during the day before the skin dries out.
- Smooth the moisturiser into the skin in downward strokes, following flow of the hair so that the skin glistens.
- Do not rub or massage as this generates heat and can cause itching or may block hair follicles.
- Do not apply thickly as this can trap heat and cause itching.
- Leave 30 minutes before applying other treatment products, e.g. flare-up relief products (steroids cream).
- Re-apply MedSkin 3 In 1 Intensive Cream before your skin becomes dry again. For some sufferers this could mean moisturising up to five times a day.
- After showering with a soap and detergent free, non-perfumed cleanser, such as MedSkin 3 In 1 Face and Body Wash, wait 5-10 minutes and then apply a moisturiser or emollient.
- Always read the label. Do not use if you are allergic to the ingredients. Stop using the cream and consult a doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or a rash occurs.How should I use MedSkin 3 In 1 Face and Body Wash? MedSkin 3 In 1 Face and Body Wash is a cleanser which is preservatives free, detergent (SLS) free, non-foaming, non-perfumed and biodegradable.Use warm water to wet the skin. Apply MedSkin 3 In 1 Face and Body Wash in a stroking motion. Do not rub. Wash off. Pat the skin dry with a soft towel – do not rub. After showering or bathing wait 5-10 minutes then apply MedSkin 3 In 1 Intensive Cream.